You are here
TROPICAL INNS PUERTO RICO INFORMS TO ALL GUEST ABOUT OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
Why cancellation policy? Because we inform to our guests the conditions under which our Paradores Tropical Inns return (or doesn’t return) money to a guest upon the guest canceling the reservation. Cancellation policies protect our Paradores Tropical Inns in the event of unexpected guest cancellations. We strongly recommend reviewing all cancellation policies before making reservations. You must agree to the policy when submitting a reservation request by system or by phone. If you have an accepted reservation, the cancellation policy will apply. If you need to cancel your reservation as a guest, you are refunded according to the cancellation policy. If our Paradores Tropical Inns needs to cancel your reservation, you can choose to rebook or to be fully refunded.
Any cancellation or change of date of your reservation must be made at least fourteen (14) days prior the date of arrival (Check In). At the time of booking, full payment of your stay is required.
- Every reservation is a final sale. No refunds.
- If you cancel your reservation at least fourteen (14) days prior the check in date, you will be granted a Credit Certificate for the total amount paid to be used during the next six (6) months from the cancellation date.
- If you change the date of your stay fourteen (14) days prior the check in date, the change will be made without penalty or additional cost.
- Cancellations or date changes within fourteen (14) days of the check in date, NO MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. Claims will not be accepted.
- No Show or Early Check Out – full payment of the stay is withheld without refund or credit.
- For group and event reservations, the Cancellation Policy is established in the quote.
PARADORES TROPICAL INNS ARE SMOKE FREE RESORTS:
Smoke is not allowed in rooms, recreational areas, and restaurants. Law No. 40- August 3, 1993, Law No. 66- March 2, 2007. No pets allowed in our resorts, except in Parador MaunaCaribe for an additional charge and vaccine certificate presentation. Violations to Non-Smoking Laws and pets in rooms, a charge of $250.00 will be added to guest account for cleaning purposes. No beach coolers, visitors to guests in rooms are allowed. Rights reserved.