You are here
TROPICAL INNS PUERTO RICO INFORMS TO ALL GUEST ABOUT OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
Why cancellation policy? Because we inform to our guests the conditions under which our Paradores Tropical Inns return (or doesn’t return) money to a guest upon the guest canceling the reservation. Cancellation policies protect our Paradores Tropical Inns in the event of unexpected guest cancellations. We strongly recommend reviewing all cancellation policies before making reservations. You must agree to the policy when submitting a reservation request by system or by phone. If you have an accepted reservation, the cancellation policy will apply. If you need to cancel your reservation as a guest, you are refunded according to the cancellation policy. If our Paradores Tropical Inns needs to cancel your reservation, you can choose to rebook or to be fully refunded.
- Every reservation is a FINAL SALE. No refunds under any circumstances.
- Full payment is requiered when reservation is made.
- CANCELLATIONS- If you cancel your reservation at least fourteen (14) days prior the check in date, you will be granted a Credit Certificate for the total amount paid to be used during one (1) year from the cancellation date.
- DATE CHANGES- the date change will be made without penalty or additional cost, if you change the date of your stay fourteen (14) days prior the check in date.
- NO SHOW OR EARLY CHECK OUT- full payment of the stay is withheld, without the right of refund or credit.
- For group and event reservations, the Cancellation Policy is established in the quote.
- All guests are responsible for having knowledge of the Cancellation Policy.
PARADORES TROPICAL INNS ARE SMOKE FREE RESORTS:
Smoke is not allowed in rooms, recreational areas, and restaurants. Law No. 40- August 3, 1993, Law No. 66- March 2, 2007. No pets are allowed in our resorts, except in Parador MaunaCaribe- please read the Pet Friendly Policy located at Discover Tropical Inns Session. Violations to Non-Smoking Laws and pets in rooms, a charge of $250.00 will be added to guest account for cleaning purposes. No beach coolers, visitors to guests in rooms are allowed. Rights reserved.